Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

So today is so exciting and sad at the same time.  First of all I can't believe how fast one year has gone!! We were married August 4, 2007 and time never slowed down after that.  I have never been so happy in all my life, I love my husband SO much and can't wait for forever with him!! 


The sad part is that we don't even get to see each other today! :( His office decided to move area and left yesterday for 3 weeks!!! So yesterday we woke up early and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, Cache's new obsession is their pancakes and the little bottles of syrup they give you. Then we went into DC and went to the Smithsonian Zoo. We had such a fun day seeing all the animals and just laughing, but it was sad when it had to come to an end. But I'm going to visit him next week so that will be great. 

I couldn't ask for a more loving, hard working husband! Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!!

11 comments:

the Virgins said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has already been a year! That is SO sad that he had to leave for 3 weeks! As if all day long everyday isn't bad enough. So sorry! Call me if you get bored. Miss ya!

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is too bad that Cache couldnt be there with you.. What do you do when they leave? That is sad. That cracker barrel sounds SO good though. I am just sitting here at work thinking about food and how delicious those pancakes sound!

I didnt know you guys were moving to Logan! What are you both doing there? And where are you living? I loved logan! We are actually not going back though, we are moving to Salt Lake to find jobs since we are both done with school. We will probably come up to visit alot and we should hang out sometime! that would be fun. If you guys dont know where your living I know some good spots...

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Happy Anniversary ! ! !
I can't believe its been a year already. This December will be 4 for us, its crazy how time flies.

Chris and Jordan said...

Hey Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast time is going. Sorry Cache is gone, I hate being by myself so much. It was good to talk to you other day, call me if you get bored!

Jenna said...

Congrats! And I wish you a happy many more to come! It's so funny how hard it is so be apart from each other so I wish you luck girl!

uniquelynat said...

Happy Anniversary to you 2 little cuties!!! you are adorable and i couldnt be more thrilled to call you friends!

big_smartmouth said...

oh, poor megan! i guess it's another "welcome to the apx life!" type of a situation. illyas birthday fell right on the day he had to leave to get licensed in new york.i was sick that morning so all i could do was give him a kiss goodbye and wish him to have a safe flight. later, i felt so bad for him crummy lack of birthday, that i texted him to say how sorry i was. he wrote back, "sarah, when people ask me what i did for my 28th birthday, i can tell them i flew to new york for a free trip. not too bad of a birthday, huh?" aren't husbands great?! anyway, happy belated anniversary! you and cache are great together.

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

congrats!!! thats so exiting! i love you. when are you coming to UTAH!!! i need you!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

ITs crazy that all of us have been married for at least a year! Time flies! Before we know it, we will ALL be mothers :) COngrats by the way! sorry cache had to leave ya! I dont know how you do it!!!!! Oh and I finished the book! I actually really liked it. You didnt like it as much? I am excited for the movies, but like you i really really hope it doesnt ruin the books! movies tend to do that!! Will you be home for it? all of us that are here should try and go to it together!!!!

Fyfe Family said...

Hey Megan! Of course I remember you. Your blog is darling. Brittany told me you got married. That is so neat. You two look very happy! Thanks for looking at my blog. I'm going to put you on my list now so I can spy on you :). I am still doing hair at the Jagged edge by the way.

Kyle and Michelle said...

Hey there happy Anniversary That is awesome that it has been a year! Crazy though it has gone so fast. So when are you guys going to be coming home? We are having a party for brayden on the 13th of september in rexburg so if you guys will be here we would like you to come! but i am going to need an address to send an invite to. So if i could get one from you that would be great! miss you guys can't wait until you come back!!!

P.S. I Love You!!!

Cache and I went to see P.S. I love you when it first came out in theaters, and I pretty much fell in love with Gerard Butler! I cried from the start to the finish.  Cache loved it too, but he's a softy when it comes to chick flicks :) We liked it so much because it made us realize how lucky we are to have each other! You all should check it out!


Go Niners!!

So for those of you who don't know, Cache is a HUGE 49ers fan. While we were in Tucson, we were able to go to the new stadium in Glendale and watch the Niners play the Cardinals.  We didn't have that good of seats, and were surrounded by Cardinals fans, but we had so much fun!!! It was fun to see how excited Cache was the entire time! He also got to meet the owner of the niners and they won in over time!! The perfect game.