Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Do

                                      ..*.*BEFORE*.*..

                                        **.*AFTER..*.


Ok so we love our dog so much that I had to put her haircut pics on here :) Isn't she the cutest dog ever?!  Whenever I pick her up from the groomer she is so excited she jumps into my arms, probably saying that she hates being there. She looks cute a little shaggier but she LOVES being in the snow so this cut is perfect. But I just wanted to share the little love of my life.

11 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm not much of a dog person, but I would have to say that I like your little Journee! I petted her the night I was at your parents, remember. :) It was so good to see you! You are beautiful! Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

she is way cute! I can't wait to get a house so we can get a dog. My little boy loves dogs. Hope you guys have a wonderful christmas

big_smartmouth said...

oooooh, she looks so pretty! i know she must hate it, but tell journee her haircut makes her looks 10 doggy years younger! lucy hates the groomers so much that i went out and bought an electric dog nail filer so i can trim her nails at home and so she won't have a heart attack going back to that place! anyway, merry Christmas to the 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so funny how the dogs become just like our kids! She is SUPER cute! Maybe one day when you are up here, our dogs can have a play date!

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

she is very cute, she has gotten so big since the last time i saw her! It was so fun seeing you in saint george, you are so cute! If you guys go home for christmas we will all have to go do something fun. Well i hope you are having a great day. Merry Christmas!!

uniquelynat said...

she looks like a big grown up dog now! :( she is such a pretty dog. merry christmas!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh she is so cute!!! I love her new little hair cut!! I hope you guys are doing good!!

Kacie said...

Cute new do Journee! She is such a sweet dog!

The Cooks said...

Your dog is adorable! You are like me, so proud of your dog. So this is random but i can't get ahold of Melissa and Im going to be up there tomorrow till friday. Will You tell her to call me?! Thank you!

Ashley Sullenger said...

haha what a cute dog! I love the name! She looks so sweet, especially comparing her to our hyper dog! Are you two planning on staying in utah for awhile?

The Schultz Family said...

Hey you guys, just thought I'd let you know we have a blog now. We hope you're doing well! Love the Schultz'

P.S. I Love You!!!

Cache and I went to see P.S. I love you when it first came out in theaters, and I pretty much fell in love with Gerard Butler! I cried from the start to the finish.  Cache loved it too, but he's a softy when it comes to chick flicks :) We liked it so much because it made us realize how lucky we are to have each other! You all should check it out!


Go Niners!!

So for those of you who don't know, Cache is a HUGE 49ers fan. While we were in Tucson, we were able to go to the new stadium in Glendale and watch the Niners play the Cardinals.  We didn't have that good of seats, and were surrounded by Cardinals fans, but we had so much fun!!! It was fun to see how excited Cache was the entire time! He also got to meet the owner of the niners and they won in over time!! The perfect game.