Cache and I made an impulse decision when we decided to go to a 49ers game in San Francisco. Steve Young retired his jersey and Cache couldn't pass it up. And what would the chances be of us staying in the same hotel as the team!! We tried going up to their floor but there was a guard so we didn't make it very far. We had so much fun!! We got there early and hung out with the tailgaters which is like my favorite part of the football game because they are all crazy and excited and friends with everyone. Then after the game we pretty much were stalkers waiting for the players to drive out. But it worked because Cache got to meet some of them and got their autographs. We hung out at Fisherman's Wharf, eating constantly and seeing all the sights. We ended up renting bikes and riding across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so cool, but as you can tell by the pictures, the wind was blowing the entire time. We rode across the bridge to the little town on the other side and rode a ferry back. It was such a fun trip and we can't wait to go back!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
P.S. I Love You!!!
Cache and I went to see P.S. I love you when it first came out in theaters, and I pretty much fell in love with Gerard Butler! I cried from the start to the finish. Cache loved it too, but he's a softy when it comes to chick flicks :) We liked it so much because it made us realize how lucky we are to have each other! You all should check it out!
Go Niners!!
So for those of you who don't know, Cache is a HUGE 49ers fan. While we were in Tucson, we were able to go to the new stadium in Glendale and watch the Niners play the Cardinals. We didn't have that good of seats, and were surrounded by Cardinals fans, but we had so much fun!!! It was fun to see how excited Cache was the entire time! He also got to meet the owner of the niners and they won in over time!! The perfect game.








14 comments:
that sounds like a very fun adventure! spontenatiety is soooo fun! ammon & i have decided to go to vegas next week. WITHOUT the kids! can't wait!!! miss you!
Thats so cool you guys were in the same hotel as the team! I love things like that. Are you guys in logan now? Where do you live? I loved Logan. Keep in touch!
How fun that you got to go to an NFL game! So are you in logan now? I know it is crazy that we are having a girl. I wanted to tell you before you read it on the blog :) we are so excited though!! I am starting to get a "belly" but I dont want to post the pics because that is just weird and awkward haha so I guess you will just have to come see us :) What are your plans for halloween?
yay!! you're finally back on the blog!! good on ya'! the trip looks like it was a lot of fun. good for you guys. illya and i are heading to the oregon coast this weekend. not as exciting as san fransisco or las vegas (whatever, nat!), but we can't wait to spend some time together. anyway, glad to hear from you. oh, and adorable page! love, love, love the pumpkins.
what a WAY FUN trip megan!!! maybe i'll consider going myself! very cute post!!!
How cool is that that you got to stay in the same hotel. I just got back from cali and it was windy it still was nice though.. wind and all you still look amazing. what a bike ride all the way over the bridge i bet it was way fun though..
It was great to see you guys this weekend! your pictures from san fran look so fun. Good luck getting things in order in the new condo!
What a fun trip! All of your pictures look so great. Too bad that you couldnt just bust down all the cops and body guard people and started knocking on doors! haha You guys do some really fun things! But I just heard that you guys moved to good ol L town!!!?? We'll have to get together. Where are you guys living!?
How fun for you guys! It's so good to have all those memories before you have kiddos;) Your so cute Megan!
Meg I'm so sad you couldn't have come to the bumbles party! I don't know if you were even around here but it would have been fun! They are the funnest watches. The lady that does them owns a franchise of it I think cuz it's not like Mary Kay or Lia Sophia where there's an open party for like a week with a catalog. There is just that one night that the lady comes but I know her number and she's really good to work with so give her a call!
Karen Weaver 201-4575 or go to bumblesdesign.com! Hope you can get some watches!!
Hey girly! You are so cute, i miss you! I found your blog from one of the other ecuador girls! Are you still in Tucson? We need to play......
hey!! i didn't know you had a blog! i don't remember now how, who's blog i found your's through! it looks like life has been great!! what are you guys up to lately?
thanks about my hair. although i'm in the process of growing it back out! but my mind changes everyday, especially as my hair goes through such an ugly stage as it grows out! anyways.. we built a house this summer out in the menan area. so we out of rexburg now and loving it! where are you guys living now?
MEG! hey you! That Sanfransisco trip sounds so fun! lucky ducks!! Happy Halloween! We are going over to Drake and Tianas and Tiana and I have a Halloween Menu planned, hopefully it works out! haha
But DEFINITEY let me know when you're in town! We can go to lunch, or even just get together and I can show you Heritage Makers! CALL ME!
have a fun night!!
Post a Comment