I love LOVE LovE Halloween and this time of the year!!! We went to Coeur d'Alene with my parents to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and their 3 CUTE boys so it made it that much better! I hadn't seen my sister in almost a year so I loved every minute of it! We went fishing on thursday at such a pretty lake, then friday we went with the fam to the mall for trick-or-treating. We were lame and didn't dress up but Journee did!! She was the cutest pumpkin i've seen :) She got more attention than most of the kids there. We had tons of fun playing with my nephews and just being with family. And I haven't mentioned that we moved to Logan about 2 weeks ago. Cam and Stacy were so nice to let us move into their town home and we love it! We haven't really spent time here because we have been so busy, but we're having fun.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
HaPPy HaLloWEeN!!!
Posted by Meg & Cache at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
P.S. I Love You!!!
Cache and I went to see P.S. I love you when it first came out in theaters, and I pretty much fell in love with Gerard Butler! I cried from the start to the finish. Cache loved it too, but he's a softy when it comes to chick flicks :) We liked it so much because it made us realize how lucky we are to have each other! You all should check it out!
Go Niners!!
So for those of you who don't know, Cache is a HUGE 49ers fan. While we were in Tucson, we were able to go to the new stadium in Glendale and watch the Niners play the Cardinals. We didn't have that good of seats, and were surrounded by Cardinals fans, but we had so much fun!!! It was fun to see how excited Cache was the entire time! He also got to meet the owner of the niners and they won in over time!! The perfect game.








16 comments:
You need to let me know when you guys are in town so that we can get together! I am guessing that Cam and Stacy might be family, but anyways It would be great to see you guys
Um you guys are pretty much the cutest ever! I'm jeleous you get to be in Logan! I LOVE it there and totally miss it. We need to play next time i come to town!
What a fun trip. Northern Idaho is so beautiful. Let us know when you have time to hang. We would love to get together with you now that you are in Logan!
MEGAN i live in LOGAN we totally need get together some time!! avery
You guys look like you are having so much fun together (and your dog). How are you guys doing? Do you like Logan? I love it there. I hope you guys are good. I would love to see you guys soon so if you come up we for Thanksgiving all of our friends should get together and have lunch. By the way I love the pic of you guys fishing-- I can't believe how pretty it is in northern Idaho.
hey megan- so are those shannas 3 boys?? or jennifers?? wow!!! they are big!! cute post! glad you two are doing soo good!
I was starting to think that you were either dead or just ignoring me. I'm glad to know that neither are true. I'm sad that we couldn't get together before you guys moved, Vince kept telling me to call you so we could do something. You'll have to call us when you come up. Are you coming home for the holidays at all?
How fun to see Jen and her cute little fam! And you and Cache are cute as always. Let me know when youre in town!
Oh Journee looks so cute!!! I love it! I would totally dress up my dog if I had one:) Hope you're doing good!!
holy heck journee looks so dang cute! i remember those days. dressing the dogs before i had kids to dress. some days i would love to go back....but only for a sec. glad you are having fun with your fam!
Hey Megan I just wanted to let you know I was here. Journey is a cute pumpkin. Hope everything is good. Good luck in Logan.
Wow Megan that is so cool you dressses Journee up! She looked so cute! There is no way Keesha would even let us try to put on outfir on her, ha. That is awesome!!
Your dog is so cute.. she looks bigger then when you guys first got her.. not by much though. I went private so i need your email address to add you. email it to me at hrpark022706@hotmail.com
Your dog is cute! That is great that you dress her up.
ok we all know journee is the cutest pumpkin but I think it's time for a new update Meg!! Haha we saw cache last night, call me if you wanna hang out!
hehehe! so cute! lucy was a bumble bee!
Post a Comment